Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it goes to court. 6 points on your license. One and half times weekly salary up to a maximum of £1000. Third off for a guilty plea.

But of course he wont have an english licence............... it was one of the things that made Tevez decide to fuck off abroad so maybe, nah it will be filed under "Not In The Scouse Interest to Procede."

I have a cunning plan...

I think we should drive our team bus for the Anfesteringdump match along the usual route, Blue Moon blaring from the speakers but with no players or staff onboard, only video camera operators behind the tinted glass.

They can video all the brain dead morons hurling stuff at the coach whilst the team and staff secretly travel in different cars and mini buses, along different routes, into the stink hole peacefully.

Then we can edit the bus video to show the hooligans... post it on social media... and play it on the big screen at the Etihad during the return fixture.

JJ

That's the cops sorted, but what about the fans ?

Don't know why they didn't do that last time around. It was blatantly obvious what was going to happen.
I’ve said it before, we should have informed UEFA that the very first thing that hits our coach would be the cue to us turning round and heading back to Manchester. Then let UEFA reschedule the match.

I know,but its relevant to the bigger picture IMO.

If someone is killed and you've been using your phone though, that is really serious, as it's a major aggravating factor. It can end up being a life sentence.

I completely agree. When it gets to that length here the punishment can be very serious as well. Obviously I don't condone doing that, I was just saying with the video in questions he's clearly just idling and thus justifies a smaller punishment.

But of course he wont have an english licence............... it was one of the things that made Tevez decide to fuck off abroad so maybe, nah it will be filed under "Not In The Scouse Interest to Procede."

I think they summon him if he does not have UK license.

I should imagine that they would not accept his Egyptian license. If he has not passed his test inside a year, he will not have a valid license. and therefore no insurance. And therefore he is totter and will be banned.

Following in the noble tradition of Liverpool footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.