This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I was quite taken aback as loads of people said it was a brilliant place to go.

I think it's one of the places you're supposed to like, people spend a pretty penny to go. So when it doesn't meet their expectations, they don't really recognise as such. Live the idea rather than the reality. Will then tell everyone it's great. Much like Sydney, Roma & Berlin for me.

Vancouver sounds great on paper, looks fantastic in photos. But disappoints a lot, simply too boring for me. Life is too slow. I imagine a really nice place to bring up kids. A good friend of mine lives there, we now find mutual ground to meet on. Normally a random City in the States.

I think it's one of the places you're supposed to like, people spend a pretty penny to go. So when it doesn't meet their expectations, they don't really recognise as such. Live the idea rather than the reality. Will then tell everyone it's great. Much like Sydney, Roma & Berlin for me.

Vancouver sounds great on paper, looks fantastic in photos. But disappoints a lot, simply too boring for me. Life is too slow. I imagine a really nice place to bring up kids. A good friend of mine lives there, we now find mutual ground to meet on. Normally a random City in the States.
Vancouver isn’t boring! There’s tons to do, and it is a year round place to do it! Unless, of course, you don’t like being outside, enjoying nature, plenty of good choices to eat, a beautiful waterfront, majestic scenery, nice, friendly Canadians, etc, etc, etc... THE biggest knock against Vancouver, in my book, is that it is so bloody expensive!

Vancouver isn’t boring! There’s tons to do, and it is a year round place to do it! Unless, of course, you don’t like being outside, enjoying nature, plenty of good choices to eat, a beautiful waterfront, majestic scenery, nice, friendly Canadians, etc, etc, etc... THE biggest knock against Vancouver, in my book, is that it is so bloody expensive!
It’s expensive and boring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.