Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

I think he needs a couple of similar seasons to be up there commanding comparable money to our top earners
I agree, he's not scored many goals like that.
I can imagine him trying to do a "Milner" with RM. If he won't sign for a fair wage, IMO look to sell him January and replace.

The one thing we can't let happen is him seeing his contract out. If he doesn't renew we will need to sell asap.

Well he looks perfectly happy every time I've seen him interviewed post match and in training.
He hasn't agitated in the press in any way shape or form or has his agent had anything to say in soundbite form or other.
I think he wants to stay and the club want him here for the foreseeable.
This will be sorted in due course to the satisfaction of all parties.
No doubt with no acknowledgement of Citys DOF business dealing skills.
Can anyone see Barca or RM forking out in excess of 100 Mill for him? I can't. Who else could afford him or who we would be willing to sell him to?

Well he looks perfectly happy every time I've seen him interviewed post match and in training.
He hasn't agitated in the press in any way shape or form or has his agent had anything to say in soundbite form or other.
I think he wants to stay and the club want him here for the foreseeable.
This will be sorted in due course to the satisfaction of all parties.
No doubt with no acknowledgement of Citys DOF business dealing skills.
Can anyone see Barca or RM forking out in excess of 100 Mill for him? I can't. Who else could afford him or who we would be willing to sell him to?
Where has £100m+ come from?

I made it up based on the current value of players of his ability and age in the position he plays and the season he just has scoring the amount of goals he has and the potential he still has to get better. Why what price would you put him at for us to want to sell him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.