David Silva Retires from international football.

According to your own definition, I’ve proved you wrong. Do you really want to keep embarrassing yourself? You said he began his career when he first got remunerated. That was probably around 7 or 8 when he signed for Benfica. Academy players sign contracts at an early age. Don’t move the goalposts now although I suppose it doesn’t matter where you move the goalposts to, you’ve not got the mental agility to argue your point. Anyway, don’t take my word for it, straight from City’s website:

‘He began his career with Benfica at youth level, aged eight, before progressing through the ranks to the senior squad’

https://www.mancity.com/news/first team/first team news/2017/may/man city bernardo silva factfile career information

Also, I know football’s not your strong point but if you don’t think Bernardo had a good game against Bayern, ignoring the goals he scored, ignoring the way he dominated possession, ignoring the way he helped Luke Bolton out in defence and in attack, then don’t take my word for it, take the word of pretty much every media outlet that covered the game (or even many on this forum) that had him man of the match.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....l-news/bayern-munich-vs-man-city-14964733.amp

http://www.skysports.com/football/bay-munich-vs-man-city/389042

Thankfully Pep agreed with everyone but you because he played him against Chelsea where he had another man of the match performance rather than listen to some joker off bluemoon who thought he was anonymous apart from his two goals lol.

You really are a lost cause.

egg-on-face.jpg

So you’re sticking by it that Bernado’s career started at 7 years old? Lol.

How many goals did Pele score in his career? Some say it was around 1000. But they generally start adding up from when he turned pro at 17.

But I guess if you start adding in all his goals from school, the beach, headers in the sea, in his cot, fuck it, he probably bagged a few in the womb, so Pele’s career total could reach a million, easy.

Egg.

You still want to argue semantics? Rather than waste my time, why don’t you buy a dictionary and read the multiple definitions that explain what a career is.

The bottom line is, whatever definition you want to use (99% of them, including your own, have Bernardo’s football career beginning at age 8 playing in a central role), Bernardo Silva has played centrally the majority of the time he has played football.

We can go over the definition of each word in that sentence as many times as you want if you want or you can use a trait that you clearly lack in relation to football - intelligence - and learn to accept that he is a strong candidate to play that role hence why he started there the past two games.

You still want to argue semantics? Rather than waste my time, why don’t you buy a dictionary and read the multiple definitions that explain what a career is.

The bottom line is, whatever definition you want to use (99% of them, including your own, have Bernardo’s football career beginning at age 8 playing in a central role), Bernardo Silva has played centrally the majority of the time he has played football.

We can go over the definition of each word in that sentence as many times as you want if you want or you can use a trait that you clearly lack in relation to football - intelligence - and learn to accept that he is a strong candidate to play that role hence why he started there the past two games.

Ready-made-soft-boiled-eggs_wrbm_large.png

To get it back on topic: David is a true legend of the game and has won 3 major trophies with Spain.

The 2012 Eiros was the one, I thought, where he had the most impact.

Glad we get to enjoy him for another few years, and we will benefit from him taking breaks during the international windows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.