'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I'm presuming that most of these "kicking off" dressing room moments are at Wigan,imagine back in the day when we were shite if Amazon were doing a video,it would of been every other week.

Stuart Pearce and Joey barton,lol,imagine that.

Must admit though,probably as much as Amazon wanted the tension,they wouldn't of had many opportunities last season thank God !

Pep leading by example. He certainly sounded chilled and relaxed!!

If you remember the tunnel cam shown on telly at that game, Pep was going mental at the Wigan manager because the Wigan players had harassed alty taylor into sending Delph off
Also on the beeb, they said that Pep isn't quiet in getting his points across

If you remember the tunnel cam shown on telly at that game, Pep was going mental at the Wigan manager because the Wigan players had harassed alty taylor into sending Delph off
Also on the beeb, they said that Pep isn't quiet in getting his points across
Yeah, I do remember he was ar his most animated. Still funny though ‘Relax and drink water’ he screamed! Can’t wait to see it.

Nah. It’s the same with the other All or Nothings.

Or it was.

And a load of other random prime shows.
I can see why Qatar would geolock the American All or Nothings (cheerleaders etc) but strange to lock a Premier League one, especially as the league itself is so popular over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.