De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

I think people are dismissing the next run of games as being easy,newly promoted teams are not easy this early in the season

No, but let's be honest. If you could pick a time to get injured, it's with this run of fixtures.

I think people are dismissing the next run of games as being easy,newly promoted teams are not easy this early in the season

No teams are easy, but certainly they don't have the quality of a top side.

We have the depth to do the job regardless

Disagree, they're at their weakest around this time.

You don't want them on the first weekend because it's a big event for them and the big upset is on, but after that, August/September/October, they haven't gotten used to the level required, they're not in a relegation battle yet and often haven't learned they're at the bottom of the pile now and need to play defensively after being top of the championship, they're trying to balance the old championship players and the new signings etc.

They're still essentially Championship teams at this point. That doesn't guarantee us results, but much better to play them now than when they've got 20 matches experience and start the game parking the bus because they need to keep their goal difference not too bad.

Why the worry, we got able cover.
Could be a blessing in disguise as he can have a good rest and come back fresh in 6-8 weeks and be on blob for the rest of the season.

I watched Wolves v's Everton they weren't all that, Cardiff are shite, should beat Fulham at home.

No teams are easy, but certainly they don't have the quality of a top side.

We have the depth to do the job regardless
If he plays dave but he has an injury right now as well,i'm sure we will be fine but lets not say our best player being out for months is not a big deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.