2018-19 Seasoncard Welcome Pack Review - Cityzens Voice

brookes1

Just had an email through asking for thoughts on seasoncard welcome pack. One i'm sure many on here will be keen to voice their views on...

Just had an email through asking for thoughts on seasoncard welcome pack. One i'm sure many on here will be keen to voice their views on...
Oh for goodness sake, they want you to shout a 3 min video as an answer to this survey, can only be done on a phone or video. What world do they live in?

Oh for goodness sake, they want you to shout a 3 min video as an answer to this survey, can only be done on a phone or video. What world do they live in?
3 minutes?

Personally I'm getting sick of all these surveys. Not just City, it's everyone. The worst ones are those that ask for a score 1 to 10 and then ask why you gave that score? Even when you give top marks.

Can survey entrants be put in to a draw to win something? Might persuade a few to enter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.