Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nice, but I'd settle for 0-1 as long as we get the three points. Besides, if we totally embarrassed them on their own turf our team bus would be a write off. In fact, if we're winning quite comfortably they'd run riot and get the game abandoned.

Wouldn't they just...

And we'd get the fine and stadium closure for incitement.

I'm ashamed of some our more rabid support at times. The majority of Liverpool fc fans would never wish injury on a footballer.
It dismays me that grown men can give vent to their infantile sadistic wish fulfilment in such liberal and impulsive verbalisations.
KDB is an excellent footballer. One of the worlds best. By far the best in the prem last season and I say that, even as a huge Salah fan.
The British macho media will never give Kev his dues. If he played for any other club like ourselves or United they'd be gushing and praising him no end.

Last edited:
Just keyboard warriors making the most of our misfortune,don't think for one second many of our lot wouldn't react in the same way if it was Salah.

Social media is a cvnts paradise.

So true. We had plenty of our own celebrating Fergie's hospitalisation.

Football fans + social media = societal dregs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.