Don Price's new book - ''We Never Win At Home & We Never Win Away'' now on Kindle (P12)

Now on sale Kindle ,Man City Store ,Man City online, Empire Publications ,Amazon and the Ginger Wig

Due to the support from City fans the book has sold very well and Manchester City Superstore has asked the publisher to print more copies .an ideal Christmas gift .Many thanks to all who have bought /read the book and also to those who have left reviews

Due to the support from City fans the book has sold very well and Manchester City Superstore has asked the publisher to print more copies .an ideal Christmas gift .Many thanks to all who have bought /read the book and also to those who have left reviews
That's great news. It's always good to see a City author get support. So many books are produced by others hoping to cash in but no book on City is ever going to make anyone wealthy. They're usually labours of love - as Don's is - and therefore deserve more support. Great news Don.

Really pleased to hear that Don, good to see some positive results for your hard work and for guys that contributed their terrific tales and experiences of following Gods Own.
Anyone who has not bought it is missing out on a cracking read.

Fantastic book - read it on holiday back in July and got me thinking there must be other games and stories to tell - any chance of part II. If you haven’t bought it yet get it ordered but be warned once you start reading you won’t want to put it down.

Fantastic book - read it on holiday back in July and got me thinking there must be other games and stories to tell - any chance of part II. If you haven’t bought it yet get it ordered but be warned once you start reading you won’t want to put it down.
That was part 2 lol my first book was
A Football Fans Story
(The Royal Navy
Manchester City & Me)
The publisher took the pi*s and charged £18 as it 450 pages but it only a couple of quid on kindle
My new publisher wants me to do another so you never no but it wouldnt be for a year or so
Reall glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the review on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.