New season bets

I don't know, my plan was to stop by the PP by the office on friday night and get it priced up. Today they said 11/4 which is not awful, but given he's 20% of the way there after 1 game I think it would have been 4 or 5/1 before.

Where did you get 11/4 from? Priced up in a shop? Can't see it online anywhere. I think that's still cracking value considering he's nabbed 2 already in one of our tougher games.

Think pre-season he'd have been much higher than 4 or 5/1, probably up towards 10/1 or so. Bookies will have shit it (were it a bigger market anyway) now he's already 20% of the way there.

Have city, Liverpool 90+ & Chelsea & arsenal 70+ goals at 40/1. returns 1k.

It's an ok start

And he will def alter the odds too. You'll get the singles at the price they are, but the doubles, trebles and four timer will not be worked out on the prices they are now, due to the related bet. I'm suprised they took it tbh.

You're right. Only Betfred and Paddypower (with much lower odds) would entertain that bet.

Where did you find that bet ? Been looking to do this myself.

50/1 on Betfair. Took it today.

Liverpool to score 10 in one game 125/1.

City 85, Liverpool 80, Spurs 80 and Aresnal 75 plus goals for the season at 33/1.

These are my season bets.

With my rag mate in work

Aguero to score more league goals the Lukaku
Mahrez " Sanchez
KDB " Pgoba

£50 on each

I usually pick three teams to win 2 - 1.
Each is usually around 9/1.
3 x £5 doubles and 1 x £5 treble.
£20.
1 double up pays £500.
All three win 2 - 1
£6500.
Had this bet up 4 times in last 2 years.

I'm betting that I will miss at least 10 minutes of the first half in at least one game due to incompetent stewards faffing about .Club should employ more stewards. It easy to get it sorted. That will deffo add to my 'match day experience'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.