Huddersfield child sex inquiry

I live in a very multicultural part of East London and you rarely seen an unaccompanied woman at night. South Asian men have come in the pubs on occasions trying to put their hands on white women. They were soon forcibly ejected.

90% of those involved in grooming gangs are of the same origin. It’s intrinsically a problem within their community and they need to harm their own.
Edited for accuracy.

I read this report in three online newspapers (its been a slow day). Each report was a copy of the other and named each of the suspects. Anybody know why?

Only 18 of the 31 named, some of em managed to get a reporting restriction presumably as they are respected and upstanding members of the community and to protect their honour and good family name. That is until found guilty and named and shamed.

As with other incidents, many cases are historic and are only now coming to light. Hopefully these abuse cases have ended, but I expect there are many hundreds of other perverted feckers completely shitting themselves now and rightly so.

No cure lad and it would be a pleasure to dispatch the cnunts.
And they are not people but child rapist pedophiles.
And so I'll ask the same question I asked on here a while ago,would it have been a good idea to kill Stefan Kiszco?
Also would you have taken pleasure in doing so?

And so I'll ask the same question I asked on here a while ago,would it have been a good idea to kill Stefan Kiszco?
Also would you have taken pleasure in doing so?

You would have to ask the authorities that fucked that poor lad over and the shoddiest example of police forensic and legal bungling in recent years.Are you intimating that the recent convictions in the Pakistani Bangladeshi rochdale rotherham rapes were unsound and if so why ?

You would have to ask the authorities that fucked that poor lad over and the shoddiest example of police forensic and legal bungling in recent years.Are you intimating that the recent convictions in the Pakistani Bangladeshi rochdale rotherham rapes were unsound and if so why ?
No I am suggesting nothing of the sort,what I am pointing out is mistakes can be made even in the era of dna science,by all means hand out long or life sentences but I don't see apart from my point above how killing other people furthers humanity or proves those who advocate it any better than those convicted.

OK so we do not kill them and sentence them to 15 years imprisonment.
After 7 years they will be released with good behavior and then go on to rape one of your grandkids or children.Happy with the risk mate .

Happy Daze eh ?

OK so we do not kill them and sentence them to 15 years imprisonment.
After 7 years they will be released with good behavior and then go on to rape one of your grandkids or children.Happy with the risk mate .

Happy Daze eh ?
No not happy at all but expect strict release conditions to be met,are you still happy to kill someone who may turn out to be innocent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.