Huddersfield child sex inquiry

No not happy at all but expect strict release conditions to be met,are you still happy to kill someone who may turn out to be innocent?

OK it's a condition of your release Mr Phile that you are not to go visit any mInors even though your sexuality says you want to commit lots more further acts of pedophilia on them..What do you think they will say Mr Daze ? I guess they may say I am cured now innit !

I would be happy to pull the trapdoor on any rapist that has been conclusively proven by every method know to man to have offended against a minor.An alternative to the long drop could be castration combined with a lengthy prison sentence if the courts found it acceptable.

Last edited:
Two points

1/ I agree - hard to deport anyone who is a UK citizen

2/ - mods - the accused named were named at committal proceedings. I think 12 had their names with held for legal reasons. For your own sake and that of BM if you think you know their names DO NOT publish it. Second when it goes to trial then like the Yaxley-Lennon situation if the Judge at a Crown Court trial imposes reporting restrictions again don't report anything even the names that are already in the public domain unless you want to get BM in bother. That is enforced until the Judge removes the restrictions too............unless you want to share a cell with Tommy.

I live in a very multicultural part of East London and you rarely seen an unaccompanied woman at night. South Asian men have come in the pubs on occasions trying to put their hands on white women. They were soon forcibly ejected.

90% of those involved in grooming gangs are of the same origin. It’s intrinsically a problem within their community and they need to self regulate.
I think "self-regulation" was exactly the problem in the first place. They need to be regulated by the police, like everyone else in the country, rather than being given a wide berth for fear of accusations of racism.

Two points

1/ I agree - hard to deport anyone who is a UK citizen

2/ - mods - the accused named were named at committal proceedings. I think 12 had their names with held for legal reasons. For your own sake and that of BM if you think you know their names DO NOT publish it. Second when it goes to trial then like the Yaxley-Lennon situation if the Judge at a Crown Court trial imposes reporting restrictions again don't report anything even the names that are already in the public domain unless you want to get BM in bother. That is enforced until the Judge removes the restrictions too............unless you want to share a cell with Tommy.
Exactly. Their names aren't typically withheld to protect them, they're withheld because they could be used to identify the victims. Same reason we don't usually find out the name of someone who abuses their own kids.

OK it's a condition of your release Mr Phile that you are not to go visit any mInors even though your sexuality says you want to commit lots more further acts of pedophilia on them..What do you think they will say Mr Daze ? I guess they may say I am cured now innit !

I would be happy to pull the trapdoor on any pedophile that has been conclusively proven by every method know to man to have offended against a minor..I would so be happy for surgical castration and a lengthy sentence as an alternative if the courts found it acceptable.
I like you.
Can I touch your scarf for inspiration ?

I think "self-regulation" was exactly the problem in the first place. They need to be regulated by the police, like everyone else in the country, rather than being given a wide berth for fear of accusations of racism.

Reported to the police by their own. I’d shop rapists. People will take the law in to their own hands unless it’s dealt with. Cue a civil war...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.