The Mandela Effect

Do you mean that the Forrest Gump one isn't true in the sense that it was his mother who used the term?

Because the words definitely come out of his mouth.

He says "Life WAS like a box of chocolates" rather than life is.

He says "Life WAS like a box of chocolates" rather than life is.
Ah. That's a harsh one though as it's pretty mushed together as opposed to something like "Play it again, Sam". It's more dependent on your hearing than your conviction.

Plus wouldn't it then be "you never knew what you were gonna get"? Unless it is, I'm doubting it now.

The one that springs to mind is about that farm on the M62 just as you get over Yorkshire/Lancashire border, which sits in the middle of the 2 carriageways.
Over the years i've had a quite a few people tell me they remember news reports from the 60/70's in which it said the farmer wouldn't sell up, so they just built the motorway around him.

The reality is that the farm sits on a natural fault line, and due to the geology & geography of the ground, a motorway couldn't be built over his farm anyhow.

The one that springs to mind is about that farm on the M62 just as you get over Yorkshire/Lancashire border, which sits in the middle of the 2 carriageways.
Over the years i've had a quite a few people tell me they remember news reports from the 60/70's in which it said the farmer wouldn't sell up, so they just built the motorway around him.

The reality is that the farm sits on a natural fault line, and due to the geology & geography of the ground, a motorway couldn't be built over his farm anyhow.

That took me fuckin years to work out how he got to the other side, till I got to me 40's and spotted a tunnel. Imagine me in Vietnam

Always thought it was “catch the pigeon” in the dastardly and muttly cartoon song but it’s actually stop the pigeon. Few other people have sang along with me when I sing it too. Anyone else??

Awful, bleak place to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.