Chorley bans football fans

More recently in Bamber Bridge,seen Newcastle,Sunderland and talking to Leicester fans there last season on their way to Burnley
Come to think of it (and I'm certain people will be able to correct me if Im wrong), but the last couple of notable disturbances have been visiting supporters of games at Chorley. FC United and Chester (?) I think (and this is back over quite a few years now).

There was a rumour at the latter fixture a couple of years ago that someone was arrested for headbutting a police horse - I have exhausted my sources and found the results to be inconclusive...........

Come to think of it (and I'm certain people will be able to correct me if Im wrong), but the last couple of notable disturbances have been visiting supporters of games at Chorley. FC United and Chester (?) I think (and this is back over quite a few years now).

There was a rumour at the latter fixture a couple of years ago that someone was arrested for headbutting a police horse - I have exhausted my sources and found the results to be inconclusive...........

This is true,I'm afraid to say,but as some people are aware,Chorley has some rum lads,always has and always will

I grew up in Chorley, and this isn't much of a surprise. The council are awful there. Chorley FC are a good little club and very active in the community, does this include them?!

After it going viral mainly with a negative impact the council is backtracking, now it isn't that fans are not welcome, but coach parties stopping off in large groups and it's the towns/cities they are heading to fault for not being accomodating to away fans.

My daughter and grandkids lives in Chorley so I stop there on my trips over - the place is a ghost town and any visitors will be putting money into businesses..... however, not these twats....
I noted on my last trip over in April that the pub they are in has been pulled down and is now a youth zone!

Love watching that young lad in a tight fitting jacket in the middle of the road, bouncing around shouting ''come on'' whilst retreating all the way back to the safety of the crowd.

Thats just a funny video for so many reasons. The old geezers at the end amongst all those youngsters desperately trying to fit in. The "we are the Chorley haters" made me smile and those little scrotes doing the "wanky" sign through that window was pathetic and funny.
At the end of the day they're at least having fun and they're not exactly causing any bother. I"m sure we've all done some cringeworthy stuff at some point or other.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.