Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid start for Liverpool albeit against a weak side. Let's see how they fare against us in October.

More hilarity as they gloat over KDB's injury. Now, I'm not one for hypocrisy as I have in the past (much to my shame) been secretly pleased when a key opposition (rag) player has got injured. But therein lies the important bit, secretly. I wouldn't commit it to writing on a forum as I know what a cock it makes me look. And as you mature a bit, you don't want ANY player to get a serious injury. Maybe Salah stubs his toe on the way out of the dressing against us.....nothing serious..... and I certainly wouldn't be rushing to social media to celebrate his stubbed toe. But that takes me to the next point.

KDB is probably our best player. I say probably, others might say Merlin, some might say Bernardo, Sane or Sterling might progress past him in the future? If Salah gets injured they are royally fucked. One more reason I wouldn't be committing shit to writing, I do believe in Karma.

During their period of dominance in the seventies and early eighties I can't recall their fans being as classless as this or has time (and Vodka) dimmed my memory?

More hilarity as they gloat over KDB's injury. Now, I'm not one for hypocrisy as I have in the past (much to my shame) been secretly pleased when a key opposition (rag) player has got injured. But therein lies the important bit, secretly. I wouldn't commit it to writing on a forum as I know what a cock it makes me look. And as you mature a bit, you don't want ANY player to get a serious injury. Maybe Salah stubs his toe on the way out of the dressing against us.....nothing serious..... and I certainly wouldn't be rushing to social media to celebrate his stubbed toe. But that takes me to the next point.

KDB is probably our best player. I say probably, others might say Merlin, some might say Bernardo, Sane or Sterling might progress past him in the future? If Salah gets injured they are royally fucked. One more reason I wouldn't be committing shit to writing, I do believe in Karma.

During their period of dominance in the seventies and early eighties I can't recall their fans being as classless as this or has time (and Vodka) dimmed my memory?
Yup.

Personally, I want to face a top opponent at full strength for both sides - no excuses then along the lines of "we'd have won only if important player X wasn't available due to injury (or sitting out an offense or for whatever reason).
====
And in terms of gloating about at injury - honestly, KDB's injury, unless very serious, isn't going to impact us much - we're facing weak sides for the next several weeks, and should easily win all games without Kevin.

Well you've got a 30 year inferiority complex for a start. Every time yet another team passes them, they become more and more bitter.

Just your average below intelligence keyboard warriors most of whom will never have been to Anfield let alone the UK.

And I bet none of them would dare say it in person to a City fan either. Not just limited to gobby Liverpool fans but it's one of the downsides of the internet that one can spout off pretty much anything from behind the safety of a keyboard, yet you can guarantee that 99% of the ****s wouldn't have the balls to say it to someone's face.

Jesus wept.

Anything and everything to be associated with tragedy, mourning, grief or pity.

34ZqjCk.jpg

iM2bZtp.jpg

PR8oWhh.jpg

COSxo4j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.