Sam Allardyce: Epitome of why English football has lagged behind

I work with a couple of West Ham fans and an Everton season ticket holder. They all supported BFS when he was appointed (as any supporter of a club with a new manager would) and they were all glad to see the back of the anti-football dinosaur. Time he disappeared altogether. I just wonder if the sofa is reinforced to take the fat fuckers weight.

Makes me laugh the abuse he gets for being fat. Especially when half the fans abusing him are fatter

Nolan, Vaz Te, K.Nolan, Noble, Green, Reid, McCarthy, Diame, C.Cole and many many more all improved and excelled as players under him
No, they all minimised risks within play and made less mistakes. None of them were better players for having worked under him, none learned anything new.

Allardyce – Promotion from Championship/League Cup semi-final/F.A.Cup semi-final/Four consecutive top eight finishes/Qualified for UEFA Cup twice/League Cup final

Rioch – Promotion from League 1/Promotion from Championship/League Cup final/Never managed us in the Premier League

So it was him, who brought Bolton back earlier then & got to a cup final.

Pehaps he had loads of money to spend.

Not to defend Sam but surely reducing risk is an improvement
Not at the expense of reducing opportunity, every time a player passes the ball it's a risk. Ask people to act well within their abilities and they'll never improve. Ask a team to play well below their ability to reduce the risk of mistakes and they'll never achieve. Football is about excellence not mediocrity, about achieving not avoiding failure.

Not at the expense of reducing opportunity, every time a player passes the ball it's a risk. Ask people to act well within their abilities and they'll never improve. Ask a team to play well below their ability to reduce the risk of mistakes and they'll never achieve. Football is about excellence not mediocrity, about achieving not avoiding failure.

We all know that. It's Jose you should be confronting, with that little nugget ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.