De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

If there’s no leaked pics of De Bruyne arriving back in Manchester tonight are we saying that things are looking better or worse? Saw something on Twitter before which said if he arrives back in Manchester tonight then it hasn’t gone well with the Dr.
Fingers crossed he is ok

There’s just no one on the team that has his immaculate passing range & can consistently make that amazing long-range incisive on the counter. Not to mention his amazing crosses & set-piece delivery, which is huge when we’re facing a parked bus & are struggling to get good shots off. He’s called the “accelerator” for a reason, he can change the tempo of a counter or a play so easily.

Really hope he’ll be back within a month & be in top shape for the first group stage matches

If there’s no leaked pics of De Bruyne arriving back in Manchester tonight are we saying that things are looking better or worse? Saw something on Twitter before which said if he arrives back in Manchester tonight then it hasn’t gone well with the Dr.
Fingers crossed he is ok

I think the moment of return is not the information we need.
I only hope a surgery isn't necessary.
Returning tonight could also mean the test have shown 'no surgery' and rehab can be done in Manchester.

So, we don't know and still have to wait.

Fingers crossed he is ok

I’d think opposite. If he requires surgery one would think Cugat would do it. No reason to leave just to go back. If he’s already back in Manchester that means no surgery and a shorter return time. Here’s hoping.

There's nothing on the BBC website that I can find that says that. And LCL damage is not necessarily 3 months; it depends on whether it is Grade I, II or III - I don't think anyone knows that yet.
It was on TV - BBC News channel - Red Button - Football Index - Page 302.
What I used to call Ceefax. - years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.