'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I struggle to turn the fucking telly on.

I havent seen anything yet . fingers crossed my son will do it

Haha, I’m sure he’ll get it sorted. I had to create another amazon account to use the Amazon prime free trial just to watch this. It’s so worth it. Amazon have done a great job from what I’ve seen so far.

For everyone who is struggling to still watch this, follow these steps -
1. Go to this link.
2. Click on the "Watch with Prime. Start your free trial" button.
3. This will bring you to a new page with a login/signin box. If you have an Amazon account, just put your email id and password there.
4. If you don't, click on "Create your Amazon account".
5. Now this part is easy. Just enter your info, like email id, new password, etc.
6. Once you're done, it'll ask you to add your credit card details to start the free trial. You have 1 month to cancel the free trial so don't worry about it.
7. That's it! Now you can watch the show.

NOTE: Remember this is for an Amazon UK account because it's available only in UK as of now. If you have an account in different region, create a new account for UK with a different email id.

Thank fuk to god I logged on to check if this was gonna drop at midnight!!!!!

Piss done, tinny cracked... excuses for lateness tomo morning conceived!!!!

Yeeeehaaaaaa

There’s a few bonus bits on the citizens website. The analysis ones are incredible, the monitoring of the players during training sessions in such details, and the analysis of the opposition players penalty taking.
Diaz and Laporte signing bits, kompany with the u16s, academy 9 year olds signing... awesome, and that’s just the extras.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.