Bobby Madley

the disturbing thing about the prem league with even small teams splashing 25 mill on players-dont matter if the reffs are either not up to standard or playing to orders-why not employ foreign refs

I really don't understand why they left that bit in about a social media video rumour.
While we've all had a bit of a laugh with it, it seems bizarre that a newspaper would leave something so odd like that in, for people to create rumours about it.

Cos you can’t do an ‘opinion piece’ on something that hasn’t come to light yet - get it out there, let the world of social media unearth it sufficiently enough and then..!!!

Good riddance, the Walker sending off, the last minute penalty to Leicester, the three red cards he missed against West Brom. I just hope he’s better at wanking his dog off than he was at refereeing

Last edited:
He is from the Town I'm from, lass I know knows him and his brother well. She just told me he was always really strange and obsessed with that Jack Russell lol
One man and prize, pedigree, pup, patch went to mow a meadow...
And other things besides aledgedly.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.