Spurs’ new stadium

It's Mace CM is it? I've worked with them, don't expect it finished till 2020

The fact that the fixtures were announced in June and the game since scheduled to a specific date and time for TV purposes is evidence that Spurs were set to host a game on that date and time. They will have failed to ensure the game went ahead as scheduled. The PL should fine them and from that pool, money that fans have spent to prepare for the game should be reimbursed.

Exactly. Which is the point I was trying to make, yet we have people jumping all over it and coming out with guff about going to court and losing the case, blah de blah. Talk about spectacularly missing the point.

Work with a fair few Spurs season ticket holders and they're all being offered refunds or tickets to the games at Wembley. From what they're saying a lot of people won't show up to the games at Wembley as they're sick of going there. I'd be surprised if they're allowed to sell any more seats than their new stadium holds (61,000), meaning there might be quite low crowds (relative to the size of Wembley) for their next few games. Would imagine this is going to cost Spurs a lot of money in lost revenue/penalities.

Work with a fair few Spurs season ticket holders and they're all being offered refunds or tickets to the games at Wembley. From what they're saying a lot of people won't show up to the games at Wembley as they're sick of going there. I'd be surprised if they're allowed to sell any more seats than their new stadium holds (61,000), meaning there might be quite low crowds (relative to the size of Wembley) for their next few games. Would imagine this is going to cost Spurs a lot of money in lost revenue/penalities.
For all the issues it's amazing how we get stick for not filling 1/3 of Wembley for a friendly when London club fans can't manage a tube ride.

Exactly. Which is the point I was trying to make, yet we have people jumping all over it and coming out with guff about going to court and losing the case, blah de blah. Talk about spectacularly missing the point.
Talk about being spectacularly naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.