'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Just finished watching.

Ep7 was tough - I’d forgotten how much we’d completely battered united and still lost.

I was unsure whether a Pep was being sarky, as he got off the bus after arriving at Klanfield, saying thanks for the protection?

In Ep8 in the dressing room after the Yaya presentation, there was a guy dressed in black/white with a cap, standing among the backroom staff ... but his face had been pixelated? Any ideas who/why?

After watching most of the episodes I now fear that Peps time with us and our success is fleeting. The intensity is so high that it surely will burn out soon. IMO we have this season and next season at most before it’ll change significantly.

I hope we are planning ahead.
I have been waiting for somebody to find a way of using this documentary as a cause for flapping, or as something negative. You've done well.

I have been waiting for somebody to find a way of using this documentary as a cause for flapping, or as something negative. You've done well.

What a bastard for having an opinion. It should be a worry for us all, he left Barca because of burn out. He’s very intense and detailed im surprised his head hasn’t exploded. Fingers crossed we have him as long as possible

I consume everything City, I love the club and enjoyed the series but step back a bit and ask yourself, was it that good? You enjoyed it no doubt, as did I, but was it a good sports documentary? As quiet_riot said there was so much it could have done but didn't.

It was a missed opportunity.
Have only seen the first five but so far I tend to agree. The moments of real insight are few and far between (like the discussion between Arteta and Pep regarding Raheems missed chance). Enjoying it though.

Episode 4 with the defeat to Wigan is a tough watch too but Episode 7 is really, really hard. How the fuck did we lose the Utd game?

I consume everything City, I love the club and enjoyed the series but step back a bit and ask yourself, was it that good? You enjoyed it no doubt, as did I, but was it a good sports documentary? As quiet_riot said there was so much it could have done but didn't.

It was a missed opportunity.
Agreed, have enjoyed it so far, watched it up to episode 5, however apart from the dressing room scenes and a few other snippets the content is essentially what you can watch on citytv. So not a lot that's really new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.