Premier League Games 18/19/20 August '18

but even Guardiola can make mistakes as we saw with Bravo and Nolito
Sure, but both issues with those players stemmed from the head. Bravo's complete lack of confidence and Nolito being homesick. Every signing we've made since Pep arrived that had a clear head has eventually come good.
I've always thought he was just a replacement for Yaya tbh. Hence why we also looked at Fred who is totally different.
Yeah, another option. We've had debates about his role (particularly against teams like Liverpool) in the past but I agree entirely that he was a Touré replacement as opposed to a Fernandinho replacement. I think Fred may have been something closer to that, and despite what some say I think we would have signed both if we could have.
I think I heard that him only being 32 is just a crazy Twitter rumour started by a Liverpool fan.
Just because he's a dog shagger doesn't entitle him to that kind of mockery ;)

On another note, as I said in another thread last week Kanté's a problem player. He's playing too high upthe pitch and not only are they wasting his ability to defend but they're wasting an attacking role on someone who can't do, although he's giving it as good a go as he can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.