Premier League Games 18/19/20 August '18

Otamendi just slid on his arse to tackle everything whereas Luiz hasn't a clue about anything.
Again, that's what they said about Otamendi. As comical as Luiz is, he's been in multiple title winning teams and made it into multiple teams of the year so he has to have a clue about something.

You won't, but Chelsea's issues defensively stem more from unfamiliarity than personnel.
I don’t disagree with you, however I do feel that Luiz is prone to showboating, he does like to get forward but is not keen to get back and he always seems to have a balls up in his game. I do think they will get better defensively. I just don’t see him as their best choice at centre back. I do think he would make an excellent DM but they are already pretty well served in that department.

I'd say he has a clue about hair do's. Sideshow Bob certainly wears his Barnet well.
Absolutely
I don’t disagree with you, however I do feel that Luiz is prone to showboating, he does like to get forward but is not keen to get back and he always seems to have a balls up in his game. I do think they will get better defensively. I just don’t see him as their best choice at centre back. I do think he would make an excellent DM but they are already pretty well served in that department.
I can agree with a lot of that, but then again with patience and a manager not afraid to tell him to cut it out could help. But saying he's not the best option is a more than reasonable, considering there's a good chance you're right. But you have to understand that when I read he's a clown then I maybe find it harder to agree with. :)

I don't think there is a more overrated player in the world than Ozil. Just invisible time and time again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.