The Mandela Effect

I've no idea why, but for years I was absolutely positive that Vin Diesel had come out as gay

Remember C3PO having a silver leg in the first Star Wars movie?

No me neither until it was pointed out.

There's a lot off people who say these Mandela Effects are ripples caused quantum computers since they started exploiting parallel universes to enable a bit to be not only 1 or 0 but both states at the same time.

I find it all really interesting..

Surely the Sinbad Shazaam misconception is just an indication that you're racist as Shaq and Sinbad "all look alike"... ;)

Remember C3PO having a silver leg in the first Star Wars movie?

No me neither until it was pointed out.

There's a lot off people who say these Mandela Effects are ripples caused quantum computers since they started exploiting parallel universes to enable a bit to be not only 1 or 0 but both states at the same time.

I find it all really interesting..
I read this thread last night and this post wasn’t here :-0

I've no idea why, but for years I was absolutely positive that Vin Diesel had come out as gay
My sister confirmed he was very 'intimate' with another guy whilst in the restaurant that she worked in London way a good few years ago - never confirmed (i asaume for marketing purposes which seems very old hat to me) but I think the same Hollywood mis-direction as Tom cruise and George clooney

Right, this is getting on my tits now. It's a word.
Comparism. Is it me just spelling it the way I hear it? The word that autocorrect tells me to use is comparison, which I have no knowledge of until the adverts for price comparison websites started hitting the television.

It's proper done my head in for a few months now. Is or isn't comparism a word? I realise this may weigh a lot less heavily on peoples minds than say seeing Mandela's funeral in the 1980's but it's a thing to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.