Premier League Games 18/19/20 August '18

In terms of quality and style on the pitch united are so far behind the rest of the 'top 6' it's laughable. For all their faults Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea play an attacking and attractive game. United are playing like it's still the 90s and it's painful to watch. Also their squad is imbalanced as fuck, a handful of decent players mixed in with primarly shit

When Glen Murray has your number you know you're not playing well. He couldn't run out of your road.

Oh dear lol
It’s great that we are so good now but what a unexpected bonus it is that these fuckers are now absolutely shite!

Not long back from the match. I never watch that lot as I just can't. Can someone give me an honest half to ensure match report. An honest one mind, not that BBC shite.
They look like they’re lacking in quality and confidence like last season. Nothing free flowing. Nowhere near the level were at.. like a football division apart in comparison. Maureen looks stressed and unhappy as usual. Good stuff :)

Not long back from the match. I never watch that lot as I just can't. Can someone give me an honest half to ensure match report. An honest one mind, not that BBC shite.

The gruesome twosome desperate for a red shit comeback. Pair of cûnts.

Rags getting what theyve deserved cant recall a shot on target , just hope brighton can keep this up 2nd half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.