Kiosks today

I see you have no sense of humour, away with you, you dullard, we just won 6-1 ffs

And I see you have no empathy with others. It’s a fortune to watch yet they get basic things wrong again and again.

And I see you have no empathy with others. It’s a fortune to watch yet they get basic things wrong again and again.

Boo hoo boo hoo 6-1 6-1 6-1

Again for you, you simple minded delicate flower, it was a throwaway joke to give people a laugh, how wrong was I in thinking you would appreciate the joke with the tacked on ticket office at the end.

But of course, I was forgetting this is bluemoan :(

You go and wallow in your misery and I will go and smile at today's result, fanfuckingtastic by the way :)

No chips on level 3 east stand due to gas supply problem, but nothing could spoil our day. Got in with no problem, walked straight up to entrance E but we were an hour and a half early, couldn’t wait to get there.

Not enough bubbles in my pint and no one held my pecker when I went for a p1ss, feel really let down today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.