Queues

M1 is an utter shambles, and we got there 15 minutes earlier than normal today it isnt helped by the fact M2 is 5 yards away with hardly anybody going in.

Ive just resigned myself to missing kick offs this season.

Also what the FUCK are them daft (permanent) barriers outside the main entrance to the Colin Bell stand the scrum of people going in opposite directions trying to squeeze through a small gap after the game was a recipe for chaos.

It's because this season the staff are having to attach airport security style tagging to bags.

I always go in an hour before now with my lad, no queues and even that took three minutes to go through his sandwiches and water bottle.

Unless you can't physically get there, people will avoid all the hassle by arriving much earlier (which is what the club have essentially asked for a couple of seasons now)

I went in B about 1.15pm and the queue for the ticket office was well back into Summerbee Bar and touching the side of the citystore and barely moving. Looked like something badly messed up? Season tickets not being posted out? Season tickets not working?

Can they not install airport medal detectors to walk through...the man with the baton is not effective!

I hope the continuing security checks and ticket offices problems are brought up with the Directors, not they don't already know that, when this new club and fan dialogue begins.

Going to the match is supposed to be a pleasurable experience. 1000's of fans aren't experiencing that outside the stadium and on the concourses.

Awful at M1 yesterday. I got there with 30 minutes to spare and the queue was snaking all the way to the road. Seemingly the closer it got to kickoff the quicker they were scanning and letting people in. Pointless exercise as i barely got checked....

People need to get there earlier for weekend games (night games are unavoidable when people work and can only get there when they get there) and STOP TAKING BAGS TO FOOTBALL MATCHES!

Why the fuck do people need bags? Full on rucksacks packed to the maximum with some people. Fucking leave them at home, in your car, or in your hotel if you’re a fucking tourist!

It’s the simpletons who turn up with a bag with 300 things in, each needing to be looked at by security that slows things down the most.

In fact City should ban all bags over a certain size and only allow in sensible sized handbags or those “man” bags young lads like to carry.

If you can’t take an umbrella over a certain size in, they should enforce the same with bags.

Fucking bag idiots!

It's because this season the staff are having to attach airport security style tagging to bags.

I always go in an hour before now with my lad, no queues and even that took three minutes to go through his sandwiches and water bottle.

Unless you can't physically get there, people will avoid all the hassle by arriving much earlier (which is what the club have essentially asked for a couple of seasons now)

So now the bags are being tagged. Another security check, and ultimately more delays.

I appreciate all clubs take security seriously, and the well being of supporters comes first and foremost, but City seem to be on red alert every home match, whereas if you go to other grounds, even though they all have security checks, they seem to be on amber, and the security check process is more relaxed, faster, but just as thorough.

Hmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.