Manchester City Folklore - new book by Gary James

Gary if your reading, is there any chance I could order the book now and get name etc in it. Went into order it but no facility to put name etc.

Hi Gary;

Ditto. (Re the name inclusion)

I can only buy stuff from Amazon these days, (Long story with which I sharn’t bore you right now) but I’ve just checked their uk site and the book is currently listed as being unavailable

Please can you tell me if you still plan to sell some copies on Amazon at a later date?

Cheers.

Gary if your reading, is there any chance I could order the book now and get name etc in it. Went into order it but no facility to put name etc.
You can order and have your name in today (facility will end as soon as it goes to press next week). The instructions are on the website: https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/product/manchester-city-folklore-special-subscriber-offer/

They give this example:

At checkout:
1) Please use the ‘order note’ field (at bottom of checkout page) to enter the name you would like added to the subscribers’ list.
2) When Gary is signing your copy, he will by default dedicate the book to this person. If you would prefer no dedication, or a special message, please add a second note.

Example:

1. Bill Smith, Levenshulme
  2. Best wishes to Grandad
Hope it all makes sense. Cheers

Hi Gary;

Ditto. (Re the name inclusion)

I can only buy stuff from Amazon these days, (Long story with which I sharn’t bore you right now) but I’ve just checked their uk site and the book is currently listed as being unavailable

Please can you tell me if you still plan to sell some copies on Amazon at a later date?

Cheers.

You can order and have your name in today (facility will end as soon as it goes to press next week). The instructions are on the website: https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/product/manchester-city-folklore-special-subscriber-offer/

That order must be via that website, not Amazon. The book will be available via Amazon but not the chance to get your name into it. Amazon can be difficult for small publishers, but they will (often reluctantly) stock it eventually.

To get your name in the book, follow the example on the Conker website:

At checkout:
1) Please use the ‘order note’ field (at bottom of checkout page) to enter the name you would like added to the subscribers’ list.
2) When Gary is signing your copy, he will by default dedicate the book to this person. If you would prefer no dedication, or a special message, please add a second note.

Example:

1. Bill Smith, Levenshulme
  2. Best wishes to Grandad
Hope it all makes sense. Cheers

Just to let everybody who ordered the book know.... I'm going to the publisher tomorrow to sign all pre-publication orders. They'll be posted out straight after. After they've been despatched the publisher will reopen the order process for anyone who wants to buy an unsigned copy and copies will be sent to Amazon/bookshops that have ordered them. Thanks again for the support.

For all those who have ordered it pre-publication..... Yesterday I signed 400 copies of the book and the distribution has started by the publishers. Hopefully those of you based in the UK will start to receive it in the next 24 hours or so. For anyone who didn't manage to order it before publication - sales have now reopened and you can buy the book here: https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/product/manchester-city-folklore-what-every-blue-needs-to-know/ Thanks, as always, to all who have supported the book. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on it.

For all those who have ordered it pre-publication..... Yesterday I signed 400 copies of the book and the distribution has started by the publishers. Hopefully those of you based in the UK will start to receive it in the next 24 hours or so. For anyone who didn't manage to order it before publication - sales have now reopened and you can buy the book here: https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/product/manchester-city-folklore-what-every-blue-needs-to-know/ Thanks, as always, to all who have supported the book. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on it.
Got mine this morning.
I have read about half of it.
Absolutely brilliant as usual Gary.
I like the size perfect for holiday reading.
I have forced myself to put it in the case will finish it in Punta Cana in a few weeks.
Once again thanks Gary for your great work.

Got mine this morning.
I have read about half of it.
Absolutely brilliant as usual Gary.
I like the size perfect for holiday reading.
I have forced myself to put it in the case will finish it in Punta Cana in a few weeks.
Once again thanks Gary for your great work.
Great. Thanks for the comments. Feel free to spread the word to everyone you meet on holiday! Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.