Match Thread | Wolves vs Manchester City (25/08/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VK deffo having a bit of a mare but thought gundog doing ok. Dino made more mistakes. Just need bit more composure in front gosl

Not great, but Wolves played well.

Mendy, Fernandinho & Kompany looking pretty poor. All giving up chances.

Sterling probably edges our best player, but didn't have a great deal of competition.

Still could've scored a couple; will need to step it up second half.

Wolves playing well and turning our defence bit sloppy but hopefully they will tire .

I hoped that in the cup match but they didn't. They are playing well and we have one or two of colour.

We are so used to teams sitting back that we forget what to do when they don't.

It might be one of those games, they’re defending for their lives, getting some luck also working very hard, can’t deny that.

I can’t see them being able to sustain that level for 90 mins though. It’s down to whether we give them another opportunity from some sloppy play, and whether they take it. They do and we’re in a bit of trouble. We get rid of the sloppy play and their heads will drop eventually.

C’mon City!

Sorry Gary Neville but only time Wolves have "got back into it" in the last half an hour is when we've given the ball away. Kompany could have cost us 2 goals on his own. We need to sharpen up but they haven't half been lucky with the bounce of the ball in their own half(lost count of the times I shouted "oooh you lucky bastard"), only so long that can last for them.

Not sharp enough from City clearly. But Wolves deserve credit, they do try to create something but do defend very well last second blocks everytime or PAtricio doing his job.

Dangerous game we need to up the tempo and we miss KDB clearly without him our crossing into the box is just not good enough it always easily cleared by tall defenders.

Expected 7 points from first 3 games to be fair (had Arsenal game on a draw) this game very well be can end as a draw now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.