Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Didn't lose.

Why they think there will be a debate over whether handball should stand is beyond me..

Bit blunt but still, can't win em all.

I'd say a draw was a fair result as Portugal reserves played well but on the other hand their goal was offside + handball and we had a stonewall pen waved away.

Got what we deserved. Tempo was shite and worrying signs the KDB injury has left us half the team.

Gundogan is average and every game we have dropped points in, there is a recurring theme, he's in the midfield.

Nowhere near good enough today.

As for Mendy, horrible defender IMO. Stands square on and gets done every time.

You could see it from the start we wouldnt win this. One of the worst performances i´ve seen for long time. Pathetic.

Always thought this was tough. They’ll take plenty of points off other teams. Very unlucky hitting the woodwork, goal handball and pen on Silva.
We looked off a touch off our usual game.

Not a great performance by any means. Their goal shouldn't have stood and we hit the woodwork 3 times. Wolves did have a threat to be fair. Lots of players below par- Komps, Walker, Gundo, Sane, Mahrez, Fernandinho, Jesus and David Silva. The media and Premier League will be happy at us showing "cracks". Sky sound celebratory.

Excellent game of football
Well played Wolves.

Robbed x 2 ! A goal scored with a hand by an offside player and denied a stonewall blatant penalty on Silva

Denied by a world class save and the woodwork

Good game - City never dominated Wolves - Wolves very happy with a point.
I can understand their goal being allowed - Officials not been to specsavers - VAR may have disallowed it.

Something is wrong with sane, he played his head down the whole match. In the last minute he destroyed 4 defenders and showed what he can do but something is wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.