Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Don't like peps player selection tbh. Think we should of started with sane. Wear em down with the power and pace and let bernardo finesse the tired. Missed kev today

Ok we had an off day, lets not overreact though. At this stage of the season it's rare a team doesn't have an off game while they get back into the swing of it.

Think it was last season when David Silva was miles offside against Arsenal to set up Jesus , win some lose some

Fair play to Wolves and it has been a wake up call for the whole team but we did have chances to win the game. Although it's not clear cut penalty those types decisions have been given.

despite their goal clearly being handball it was probably a fair result.

We dindt do enough today and the quality wasn't there from too many of the players. The passing out front he back by Kompany walker and Mendy was poor and put us in trouble a number of times, Ferna and Ilky were sloppy in midfield on numerous occasions

Mendy defensively is a huge concern and always has been

Gundogan - he is invisible when a team press and we don't have time in midfield. He may have got an assist for the goal but he was (again in a tight difficult match) poor

Sane - you can see why Pep hanse been playing him - he is the one player in our squad with a very questionable attitude. Poor when he came on and looks like he will be (deservedly) be spending more time on the bench ( I know Pepe has said its tactical with Mendy and I can see that but its also a question of attitude)

Sterling, D. Sivla and B Silva all played well but aguero was isolated too often

Sané had 4 or 5 bad touches and then produced the best individual play of the match.

A bigger question would be why he was allowed to get so rusty & then make sure he gsts more time on the pitch.

I thought they played well. Newly promoted side and had a go. Fair play to them.

We were sloppy and too many players off their game.

Mendy , sane, kompany, gundogun, Walker all not great today.

Given their lucky goal which was handball , I thought it was going to be one of those days so draw was ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.