Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown and others wanking over them, "They will only get better"...... Well hopefully so will we and if Pep gets his tactics right against them for once we might actually beat them!

There is only one way to shut these fuckers up. Go to Anfield and get a result. Ideally a win or at least a draw where we have the upper hand. If we can't do that, maybe they do deserve to be champions. Oct 7 is gonna tell us a lot.

There is only one way to shut these fuckers up. Go to Anfield and get a result. Ideally a win or at least a draw where we have the upper hand. If we can't do that, maybe they do deserve to be champions. Oct 7 is gonna tell us a lot.

I've a feeling we'll repeat the sick swan....

Call me crazy, but our players will be motivated more than ever from the fuckings we got their last season.

For all those saying we need to do a job at Anfield, we don’t.

Last season we had 7 points from 3 games, personally I’ll be happy getting beat at Anfield & winning the title with 100 points.

For all those saying we need to do a job at Anfield, we don’t.

Last season we had 7 points from 3 games, personally I’ll be happy getting beat at Anfield & winning the title with 100 points.
Errrrm. We played them once.
The corrupt cup doesn't count for domestic leagues.

No such thing as a certainty in the Prem,but I really thought we would rock up there in October having won 7/7,and 6 points clear of them as well,with them having trips away at Spurs and Chelsea before facing us,now it will have to be 4 points instead when we go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.