United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb6e306144edb99f6e447e87c99a7901.gif

Everyone knew it was going to end in tears and third season Mourinho implosion is beckoning. I can't stop laughing.

It's £25m to sack him and probably that again to entice anybody with a name.

That's the January window down the shitter.
I read that if it is mathematically impossible to reach top 4 the payoff to managers is significantly lower than if they still hit top 4, is this right, or sound righ tto yourself? It certainly fits with their current modus operandi.

Save Our PEG.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than these arrogant tossers throwing tantrums left right and centre because they're shit.

Fuck off, you red twats. They've skated by on more luck than judgement for years and I hope it comes home to roost for them this season.

I read that if it is mathematically impossible to reach top 4 the payoff to managers is significantly lower than if they still hit top 4, is this right, or sound righ tto yourself? It certainly fits with their current modus operandi.
I heard something similar but the person saying it seemed to think it was in Peg's contract rather than being a universal rule of thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.