Trainers

When I wear them, mostly in these nowadays as The North Face stopped doing the xcr-gtx range a few years back.
L37331200.jpg

Tried a pair of these bad boys - speedcross gtx- super aggressive grip that just doesn't hold onto mud or leaves, but they should be kept only for sport as I got through the soles in about 4 months. Slippy on wet, flat, hard surfaces but great on grass, plus they looked like Sergio's 2012 boots.
salomon-speedcross-3-gtx-bright-blue-process-blue-gecko-green.png

Also got a pair of these leather Carlton Airblades which have been ideal for cruising in hot climes. Absolute bargain at around 29 quid:
61q7kv7DZHL._UY500_.jpg

I’m 52 , probably got about 40 pairs in my wardrobe,all bar one pair are adidas , lately been buying about a pair a month , this week I got the new adidas/C.P. company navy ones and the next ones will be from the new Spezial releases out in 3 weeks time . Got a few that I’ve still never worn but are now worth more than I paid

I got the red CP tobacco ... quality

Look no further than the recently released CP/Adidas collaboration for some inspiration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.