Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Just a bit of info on the draw.
We are paired with Spurs meaning we don’t play on the same day as them. If we are on group A to D, they will be in E to H and vice versus.
We also cannot play at home on the same day as United (same city).

(With these restrictions, they are getting to the stage where they just decide the groups),

Link below (apols if the above has already been pointed out).

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/uefa...r-champions-league-group-as-draw-seedings-set

You've not mentioned that Russian and Ukrainian sides cannot be drawn in the same group.

However, everyone accepts the odds of playing each team are not equal, but other than United, Liverpool, and Spurs, we can play any side from Pot 2, 3, and 4.

If its so predetermined can you tell me who we're playing now so I can book my flights? Or even tell me one side from Pot 2-4 that we can't play?

The day City bet united in the semi final I was out in London celebrating and bumped into a few lads who supported young boys. Everything was going good till I asked them were they known as Bernie's since where they come from. Fucks sake they were not impressed
Quality! It's not a place I fancy going too, think I'd rather go to Belgrade!

Best draw for me would be Benfica, Lyon/Ajax and Young Boys. All great away days, lots of exciting young talent to scout (we do like to sign champions league opponents players) and with family in Switzerland I'll save on hotels.

Benfica/Porto, PSV/Ajax, Club Brugge/Young Boys

Any combination of those above would be a great draw.

Can anyone help? I’ve added my grandad onto “my friends and family” and I enroll him on the cup scheme through my log in on the ticket website. I’ve added mine on to the cup schemes but I don’t see an option to add him to the schemes like last season.

Been on the Uefa website and it has a brief summary on each team. This is my favourite:

Meet the contenders: Manchester United
UEFA ranking: 12 (Pot 2)
Last season secured their highest league finish since 2012/13 but were stunned by Sevilla in the round of 16. José Mourinho has had two years to mould the team in his image and this season could be the crossroads where United either make a UEFA Champions League breakthrough or continue playing second fiddle in their own city.

Can anyone help? I’ve added my grandad onto “my friends and family” and I enroll him on the cup scheme through my log in on the ticket website. I’ve added mine on to the cup schemes but I don’t see an option to add him to the schemes like last season.

From the email

To join the Cup Schemes, all Seasoncard holders must log into their individual accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.