Cup Scheme

Just bought CS tickets. If you buy more than one it wont allow you unless your click on your name by the ticket on the basket page and "assign", click to you and me any F&F you are buying for.
Thought, I'll sign up for cup schemes whilst I am in but it wont allow me to add a credit card, I just end up looping around within the ticket pages. Tried going in through Citizens, registering credit card against account before sign up to scheme. VERY FRUSTRATING I am using Chrome.
Any ideas welcome
I ended up ringing up supporter services and got them to do it .

Got it sorted, but also notoced all my friends and family have dissapeared, easy to get back, but ffs city how hard can it be?

Hi can anyone help? I added my grandads season card to my account on friends and familyin the new ticket website, but i can’t add him to the cup scheme like last year, only myself. Last year I could sign myself and him up.

Hi can anyone help? I added my grandads season card to my account on friends and familyin the new ticket website, but i can’t add him to the cup scheme like last year, only myself. Last year I could sign myself and him up.

If you ask the ticket office, they will activate it on your account and then you can manage it as normal.

My dad doesn't have an email and neither does my little lad, so they activated it so you will see them on the left hand side drop menu and can add accordingly for schemes and future ticket purchases.

If you ask the ticket office, they will activate it on your account and then you can manage it as normal.

My dad doesn't have an email and neither does my little lad, so they activated it so you will see them on the left hand side drop menu and can add accordingly for schemes and future ticket purchases.
Excellent thank you, I’ll call them.

Very annoying family whipped off took 30 mins on phone to get them back on, lots of things have changed for the better at our club but not the website.

The best tip I can give you regarding the cup schemes......... register your bank card details FIRST
You will only have to do it once for all 3 schemes. If not you WILL have to do it 3 different times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.