Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never ceases to amaze me that the worst football fans in England think that they can take the moral high ground and come on here lecturing us on how to do things the proper way. Deluded doesn’t even begin to describe how moronic these Scousers are.
Back to the football, I thought liverpool were fantastic against Leicester for about half an hour but seemed to run out of steam and were very ordinary 2nd half.
They will be closer this season but I don’t think it’s their year just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It never ceases to amaze me that the worst football fans in England, responsible for behavior ranging from smashing up buses to murder and everything in between think that they can take the moral high ground and come on here lecturing us on how to do things the proper way. Deluded doesn’t even begin to describe how moronic these Scousers are.
Back to the football, I thought liverpool were fantastic against Leicester for about half an hour but seemed to run out of steam and were very ordinary 2nd half.
They will be closer this season but I don’t think it’s their year just yet.
Your move Dharma108!

...sorry, didn't realise you're still on a curfew. Will await your reply during daylight hours ;-)

I’m very worried by their start.

Two really good away wins at difficult places and their Achilles heel of a defence seems to be fixed.

I’m also worried by their very tricky CL draw which conceivably could see them exit at the group stage giving them a free run at the title

Worst case they will fall to the Europa league, so they are not going to have a free run for the PL. They might get exit from the LC early though.

Your understanding of how City work compared to Liverpool is embarrassing, I expect nothing less from a Scouser though.

I rarely ever listen to Utd fans but they’re right about one thing, that you lot are a complete set of ****s.

City’s revenue streams outside of our owners bypassed yours several years ago. You don’t know that though because you don’t care to look it up before you spout the classic drivel you get from stuck up Scouse ****s online.

We’ve had bigger crowds than you’ve ever had in the last few years. Yes our average attendance is bigger than any in your entire history. Our sponsorships are worth more than yours as well.

Yes we had a cash injection to get us to this level but every successful club in history over a period of at least a few years has had that. You. Utd. Arsenal. All the same.

The difference is too is that we actually win trophies, you don’t.

And anyway, our club took the decision to move ground to make us investable. Mansour didn’t pick us out of a lucky dip, he picked us on a number of factors - fan base, stadium, areas around the stadium, how well he could work with the city council, the fact we were alright when he took over and had some decent players, low amount of debt etc.

Being investable is nothing to apologise for.
Well apparently it is ;-)

Your understanding of how City work compared to Liverpool is embarrassing, I expect nothing less from a Scouser though.

I rarely ever listen to Utd fans but they’re right about one thing, that you lot are a complete set of ****s.

City’s revenue streams outside of our owners bypassed yours several years ago. You don’t know that though because you don’t care to look it up before you spout the classic drivel you get from stuck up Scouse ****s online.

We’ve had bigger crowds than you’ve ever had in the last few years. Yes our average attendance is bigger than any in your entire history. Our sponsorships are worth more than yours as well.

Yes we had a cash injection to get us to this level but every successful club in history over a period of at least a few years has had that. You. Utd. Arsenal. All the same.

The difference is too is that we actually win trophies, you don’t.

And anyway, our club took the decision to move ground to make us investable. Mansour didn’t pick us out of a lucky dip, he picked us on a number of factors - fan base, stadium, areas around the stadium, how well he could work with the city council, the fact we were alright when he took over and had some decent players, low amount of debt etc.

Being investable is nothing to apologise for.
Well apparently it is ;-)

Lol this is hilarious. Delusion at the highest level. Ok genuine question mate, if you didn't get new owners pumping external funds into your club do you think you'd have won the silverware since 2010? Be honest now...
I'll happily answer this. The answer is obviously no. There isn't a single club in this country that has experienced sustained success without first having external funds pumped into them to help kick start the journey. The initial investment sets the ball rolling, and if managed correctly the club become self-sufficient over time. This was the exact same scenario that happened at United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, and latterly at Chelsea and City.

So while we're being honest, how about you answer a question for me. When did this universal truth suddenly become so morally distasteful? Presumably there's some arbitrary cut-off point in history that no one told us about. Can you enlighten me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.