Newcastle fans

bluestevei

yesterday it was a bit like the old days in ss 3rd tier, there fans was mouthy all game and then near the end, a couple of there fans tried to jump into the city fans, one was throwing punches but he got a few thrown back at him and he fell back into his own fans but got collared and thrown out. On facebook a few city fans said it kicked off outside the ground as well. but I walk up aston rd so didn't see any bother but talked to a couple of fans going that way and they said its getting worse with there fans now, thought they was better then this, and only rags and scousers acted like this, I even was called a manc bastard before game but it was because I called a Newcastle fan a sunderland fan but that was banter

Every year they are comfortably the biggest pissed up knobheads to come to our ground, mouthy morons who can’t take their ale, for a club that excels in failure they have a very high opinion of themselves. Only Liverpool fans can match em .

There were so many unsold seats in their part of the ground yesterday...a bit surprising that they couldn't sell their away allocation.

Something kicked off in the East Stand L1 at the front of 110 which for some reason resulted in a city fan who looked like he had cut his head being turfed out by the Police.
Don’t know what actually happened, anyone on here know ?

Every year they are comfortably the biggest pissed up knobheads to come to our ground, mouthy morons who can’t take their ale, for a club that excels in failure they have a very high opinion of themselves. Only Liverpool fans can match em .

I think you forgot the rags - they have to be up there too.

yesterday it was a bit like the old days in ss 3rd tier, there fans was mouthy all game and then near the end, a couple of there fans tried to jump into the city fans, one was throwing punches but he got a few thrown back at him and he fell back into his own fans but got collared and thrown out. On facebook a few city fans said it kicked off outside the ground as well. but I walk up aston rd so didn't see any bother but talked to a couple of fans going that way and they said its getting worse with there fans now, thought they was better then this, and only rags and scousers acted like this, I even was called a manc bastard before game but it was because I called a Newcastle fan a sunderland fan but that was banter

In fairness they do have that absolute cnut Mike Ashley as their owner who will neither invest properly or sell to somebody else capable of sorting the mess out.

I can understand their frustration .

I remember Swales .

Nothing changes, can remember them charging the police horses at Maine Road back in the eighties. They've always been idiots and usually the worst fans to visit us.

Singing wwywyws when they couldn't even fill the away end made me laugh. They acted Billy big bollocks outside but couldn't find a way past the tiny steward stood in the corner of the car park. All mouth and alot of then looked like they couldn't even stand up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.