U12's Prospect Cup Winners 2017 - where are they now? (P16)

This team won the continental cup in Orlando last year - if you are keen on them, go through the pages and you can watch each game they played in. I saw one of the games live and the rest on TV - they were very impressive and amazingly for their age were well in tune with the ''Pep Way'' of playing.
I shall be keeping an eye on this team as they progress.
Darren Fletcher's twins are in the side as well as (can't recall his last name) another lad whose dad played for Bolton and Villa (and tragically died in the summer)
Jlloyd Samuel is the guy who died in a car crash quite near where I live. There are still lots of floral tributes at the roadside.

Someone should check the Feyenoord goalkeeper's birth certificate. He's rather large for a twelve year old. Are they allowed to supplement the side with one from the first team?

Sorry for the bump, just curious 5 years on, how many of this team are still with City?

Fletcher twins?
Honor (keeper)
Samuals
Ndala
Oboavwoduo

Anymore?
I can't see a team line up?

The only thing that came up from a quick Google was "The side includes Jack and Tyler Fletcher, who are the twin sons of Stoke City and former Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher, and Lakyle Samuel, who is the son of ex-Aston Villa and Bolton defender Jlloyd Samuel."

Edit: Wasn't Alfie Harrison part of that group? He's with the U18s now I think, and looked a serious talent.

Last edited:
Its probably this group

A good shout, the only exception being the goalie True Grant who signed in 2018 from Derby. Almost everyone else has been at City since they were 8, that's some going. Testament to the setup at City nowadays.

Its probably this group

Wow thank you!
Bloody size of some of them. Great to think they can look back at the videos of the games in this thread and see themselves aged 12.
Good luck to them all, especially Samuals who lost his dad a few years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.