Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

I know most posts in this thread are about travel, but as for our opponents, here are their results from this past weekend:

Hoffenheim 3-1 Freiburg
Lyon 0-1 Nice
Shakhtar 2-0 Mariupol

For anyone flying into/staying in Frankfurt for Hoffenheim, how are you getting to Sinsheim where the ground is? Trains look fairly dear.

Looking at Frankfurt and commute in and out for Hoffenheim, think it’s about an hour 20 on the train .. Anyone doing the same?
Yeah, I fly into Frankfurt Mon evening, return home Wed afternoon, Lufthansa. Haven't looked yet, but train in and out same day to Sinsheim

If you do fancy going to Ingolstadt, give me a shout. I can help for tickets, as I'm the only English member of the club :)

Had a chat with my lad and hes up for it.We will be on the train to Ingolstadt then back to Nuremburg after the game so if you could get 2 adults I would be grateful.If you pm me your bank details I will send over the money.

Anyone thinking of going to Lyon, I've just booked the following.

26/11/18

Birmingham - Dublin (ryanair) out 08.00
Dublin - Lyon (aer lingus) out 11.40

28/11/18

Lyon - Dublin (aer lingus) out 15.30
Dublin - Birmingham (ryanair) out 18.05

Book the flights separate with both airlines £130

For anyone flying into/staying in Frankfurt for Hoffenheim, how are you getting to Sinsheim where the ground is? Trains look fairly dear.

Regional Train Travel (not ICE trains) is included with your match ticket (you must have it with you) to and from any of the below destinations on the day of the game up to 3am the day after the game.
fittosize__968_0_a52d5ea1391678fe4503969eb43dfa99_kombi-ticket_web.jpg

If you're travelling from Frankfurt I think that means you have to buy a ticket at least as far as Groß Rohrheim but please double check at the ticket office. There is normally a group saver ticket on regional train tickets for €30ish for up to 5 of you to travel, but I can't seem to find that on the website.

Alternatively you can get the bus (www.flixbus.co.uk) which might be cheaper.

No word on tickets yet, but Hoffenheim are charging their supporters €65 for the equivalent section of the ground. A bit pricey by German standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.