Going to watch Roma

1an3

When in Rome...
They're playing Chievo the day after we get there and it's only €25. Worth a bash I reckon.
Anyone been?

100% get in there. Managed to see Roma and Lazio last year vs Chelsea in CL and Nice in EL respectively. Great old stadium and atmosphere. If you can, sit in the Curva Sud or around the edge of the Curva Sud in Distiniti Sud as that's where the atmosphere is best. Should be decent tickets available too as it's not a huge opponent.

And learn the words to this for when Roma win!!

Enjoy mate.

When in Rome...
They're playing Chievo the day after we get there and it's only €25. Worth a bash I reckon.
Anyone been?

Yeah, watched them v Catania in 2012. Fans were fighting each other, stadium was half empty (they just didn't open half up). Roma player scored a cracking bycicle kick though. Worth going if you've seen everything else.

100% get in there. Managed to see Roma and Lazio last year vs Chelsea in CL and Nice in EL respectively. Great old stadium and atmosphere. If you can, sit in the Curva Sud or around the edge of the Curva Sud in Distiniti Sud as that's where the atmosphere is best. Should be decent tickets available too as it's not a huge opponent.

And learn the words to this for when Roma win!!

Enjoy mate.

Distini Sud is what I've bought. €35 but worth the extra tenner I think.

Taking seats from local fans? A lot of blues don't like day trippers at our place.
Not me. Part of modern football. At the risk of heading OT, plenty of opportunity for locals to get to home games if they want to. 'Tourists' taking precedence over locals where loyalty should count (cup tickets, away games etc) is wrong imo but there we are.

Will never complain about the queues at th'Etihad again! over an hour to get in, including a ticket/ID check/pat down at the perimiter fence, slowest 'fast track QR scanner' IN THE WORLD to check ticket, then ANOTHER ticket/ID check/pat down to get into the stands. All in 29degC lunchtime sun. Decent game though, good atmosphere where we were, nowt from the 17 or so Chievo fans that were there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.