Friends of UEFA

i get very upset at this sort of thing by manchester city i understand the corporate side of the game money, but free uefa friends tickets in corporate is just arse licking by the club and giving away free tickets to them ****s (uefa) when they will shit all over us again and again

why do manchester city fall for it every season ?? knowing how they treated us with FFP rule and all the fines and players squad reduction, and the small to non action taken by uefa over the racism of our players and then let fans into the stadium when a blanket banning order was in place ?? and then the liverpool scum fans attack the city coach and again nothing, so stick your free fucking corporate arse licking tickets and give the real city fans the tickets, or better still give them to the local community or schools

Free corporate tickets are usually demanded by UEFA. Part of the CL dealio.

Its all of our block in 209 from rows B to R that's 392 seats
in other blocks its
105 Rows N to DD for the Champions Club around 300 seats
304 rows T to FF 392 another seats
303 Rows v to DD 224 seats

That's over 1300 seats that will, based on previous experience, have away fans in them
I sit on Row P in 105 and they are always directly behind me and it’s always fans of he team we’re playing. It’s not only annoying but uncomfortable and it’s always on the edge of kicking off (and did against Celtic).

Some visiting fans (Celtic especially but also Bayern, Dortmund, Plzen, CSKA) act no differently here than away fans do in the away end yet there are stewards and a little fence separating fans in the away end. Celtic fans were singing IRA songs.

There were no Liverpool fans in this bit though when we played them!

i get very upset at this sort of thing by manchester city i understand the corporate side of the game money, but free uefa friends tickets in corporate is just arse licking by the club and giving away free tickets to them ****s (uefa) when they will shit all over us again and again

why do manchester city fall for it every season ?? knowing how they treated us with FFP rule and all the fines and players squad reduction, and the small to non action taken by uefa over the racism of our players and then let fans into the stadium when a blanket banning order was in place ?? and then the liverpool scum fans attack the city coach and again nothing, so stick your free fucking corporate arse licking tickets and give the real city fans the tickets, or better still give them to the local community or schools

You are assuming that City have a say in this UEFA have total control over the stadium they dictate how it’s “dressed” the seat allocation what can and cannot be sold etc, they are a total dictatorship and any transgressions the club are fined even the smallest thing There is a very large document setting out UEFA’s requirements you can view it on their website

Supporters services phone line is a joke. Big Band music on a loop.Cant get through.

The email I received says they have allocated me seats in Row B of the same block. However further down the message says, Rows B to R have been allocated to UEFA...............Make your mind up

You are assuming that City have a say in this UEFA have total control over the stadium they dictate how it’s “dressed” the seat allocation what can and cannot be sold etc, they are a total dictatorship and any transgressions the club are fined even the smallest thing There is a very large document setting out UEFA’s requirements you can view it on their website

i sort of know the rules with champions league and uefa have setup ?? and its to fuck manchester city over and over again

united, liverpool, chelsea, spurs, arsenal, blackburn, newcastle, leicaster city, are never dealt the hand we get dealt with, and would they ever get a fine and player reduction because our owners are richer than anybody else and wants to play in the champions league, all the other clubs from england have never been treated like we have been and no other clubs has made uefa change the rules

I sit on Row P in 105 and they are always directly behind me and it’s always fans of he team we’re playing. It’s not only annoying but uncomfortable and it’s always on the edge of kicking off (and did against Celtic).

Some visiting fans (Celtic especially but also Bayern, Dortmund, Plzen, CSKA) act no differently here than away fans do in the away end yet there are stewards and a little fence separating fans in the away end. Celtic fans were singing IRA songs.

There were no Liverpool fans in this bit though when we played them!

They don't take these seats for the knockout rounds.

The point raised by an earlier poster that the tickets given allegedly to friends of UEFA always seem to end up in the hands of away supporters is interesting.
If these seats are actually demanded by UEFA then how come they are always occupied by away support? This arrangement does not appear to be reciprocal?
Could it possibly be that as City rarely sell out the early rounds the club are making these seats available direct to the away club, maybe at inflated prices, with the added bonus that the seats will not be left empty. Just a thought.

who will certaito the away team at inflated prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.