Spurs’ new stadium

The free coach gesture is poxy, the likes of stoke offer that

How is it poxy? It's a Monday night game in London, travel will be a nightmare and cost a fortune, City are offering a guaranteed way of getting there and back for free. Do you want a free 93.20 seasoncard on top of it? Also dont see how the likes of Stoke offering it in any way devalues the gesture.

How is it poxy? It's a Monday night game in London, travel will be a nightmare and cost a fortune, City are offering a guaranteed way of getting there and back for free. Do you want a free 93.20 seasoncard on top of it? Also dont see how the likes of Stoke offering it in any way devalues the gesture.

Cos I’ve forked out train travel and the best they come up with is a free bus and back. The club didnt have to agree to the new date. I thought mcfc and virgin trains we’re partners and they still cant arrange us to get a refund.

Cos I’ve forked out train travel and the best they come up with is a free bus and back. The club didnt have to agree to the new date. I thought mcfc and virgin trains we’re partners and they still cant arrange us to get a refund.

What do you expect City agree to re new date

Not sure why you are blaming City for any part of this. No not out of pocket as now not going

Like many others have said in this thread city agreed to it. They surely could agreed with spurs to pay the fans who have made arrangements then agree to move to monday. Im wasting my time anyway..

Like many others have said in this thread city agreed to it. They surely could agreed with spurs to pay the fans who have made arrangements then agree to move to monday. Im wasting my time anyway..

When do expect them to play the game perhaps it’s the best of a bad bunch and suits our needs the best. And if it was bad weather and postponed would you expect to be compensated for travel

Fucking livid here myself lads, my mrs is out all day Sunday so no doubt she will be in to peck my head during the game on Monday now

When do expect them to play the game perhaps it’s the best of a bad bunch and suits our needs the best. And if it was bad weather and postponed would you expect to be compensated for travel

Wouldn’t bother me one bit if it was for bad weather, thats an act of god you can’t help that, but this is different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.