Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected same formation as Huddersfield, which seemed fluid.

Yesterday Jesus and Aguero occupied the same space.

A lot has been made of Mendy’s assist but it was just a normal pass and Sterling did very well. His previous assists where due more to his amazing delivery (of which we only saw once).

I thought movement was missing on the whole, bar Silva’s (both) who picked up some great positions.

A few times Sterling seemed to look up for a pass, nothing on so went on a run and it was actually this that created the overload and space for Walker’s wonder strike.

I actually think Pep (who I know, knows far more than me)got the tactics wrong on this occasion. It was the sheer gulf in class that won us the game.

All the 3 subs worked well, so think he made the right decisions on them

It seemed very rigid yesterday. But even with that we created a huge amount of chances and could have scored four or five. Don't think he'll be happy with the goal we conceded.

Feeling very 16/17 the start of this season. Chopping and changing the team for every game, it's like he is trying to build the team around Mendy and it's making us unbalanced. Sort it out Pep you big bald genius.

Pep having to be a bit tougher on the lads this season?

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 8h8 hours ago
Pep Guardiola has banned the use of mobile phones in all working spaces at the City Football Academy and has introduced a new fines system. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 1m1 minute ago
Guardiola’s really trying to stamp out any complacency. As well as constant reminders in team talks, he’s introduced some new fines. Includes banning phones in certain areas

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/guar...es-to-keep-man-city/6xj7ys6etacd18crbw89i04n5

Last edited:
Pep having to be a bit tougher on the lads this season?

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 8h8 hours ago
Pep Guardiola has banned the use of mobile phones in all working spaces at the City Football Academy and has introduced a new fines system. [@Jack_Gaughan]

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 1m1 minute ago
Guardiola’s really trying to stamp out any complacency. As well as constant reminders in team talks, he’s introduced some new fines. Includes banning phones in certain areas

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/guar...es-to-keep-man-city/6xj7ys6etacd18crbw89i04n5
Pep really stamping his authority and it is good to see that he will not allow any complacency creeping in.

Good on him.

Mobile phones are a fucking menace in the workplace when being used in something other than your job role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.