Ticket Exchange

Just used it for the first time and in fairness it sold reasonably quick however it states that you get paid 45 days after the game! Why do they have to hold your money for so long? Surely no reason it can't be released straight after the game

45 days, is this true?

The Official site says:-
  • "Tickets can be listed for sale on the City Ticket Exchange four weeks prior to the match taking place, however listed seats will not be available for other supporters to purchase until 7 days before matchday, or when the game is sold out, whichever comes first."
I listed my Fulham match in late August and it sold fairly quickly, however when I try to list the Brighton game to be played on the 29th of September it does not show up?

I have e-mailed the Club to ask them why I am not able to put this match on the Ticket Exchange and am awaiting a reply.

I listed my Fulham ticket recently on the ticket exchange,is there a way of knowing if it’s sold without ringing the ticket office and being put on hold for ages ?

There are some small icons on my account on the website but I don’t know what they mean.

I listed my Fulham ticket recently on the ticket exchange,is there a way of knowing if it’s sold without ringing the ticket office and being put on hold for ages ?
Pretty sure my ticket for Newcastle sold, they emailed me three times to tell me so. They used to email you a couple of hours before the game if it hadn't sold to tell you that you could still use the card if you wanted to, not sure if that still happens

Just sign in on ticket page, then click my account top right, then
go to ticket exchange click where it says "here" and you will see
If it's sold or not.

You would have gone thru exact same process to list it in first place?

Some people havent received emails to say it's sold, don't know why?

Just sign in on ticket page, then click my account top right, then
go to ticket exchange click where it says "here" and you will see
If it's sold or not.

You would have gone thru exact same process to list it in first place?

Some people havent received emails to say it's sold, don't know why?

Yeah just "sold" my Brighton ticket..i think. Its my First time using this system since City got the new site but i didnt receive any emails as per in previous seasons but was looking at availability and noticed that my seat had gone from my block. Then checked the exchange site "Per your request, your ticket has been resold." - I guess ill get some cash in a few in weeks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.