City v Southampton (Date now subject to change)

BlueAnorak

Nice of City to tell us first!
Basically if we beat Oxford in the Carabao Cup the Southampton game will be shifted from Saturday 3rd to Sunday 4th Nov
https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018...nt-manchester-city-southampton-premier-league

Bad news for those with existing travel plans.
Personally I'd rather we shifted the game now, played the League Cup game on the Monday and the Spurs game on the Thursday so the Wembley pitch can be relaid on the Sunday night. We could do without another major injury!

Last edited:
Nice of City to tell us first!
Basically if we beat Oxford in the Carabao Cup the Southampton game will be shifted from Saturday 3rd to Sunday 4th Nov
https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018...nt-manchester-city-southampton-premier-league

Bad news for those with existing travel plans.
Personally I'd rather we shifted the game now. played the League Cup game on the Monday and the Spurs game on the Thursday so the Wembley pitch can be relaid on the Sunday night. We could do without another major injury!

Yet another game the fans are inconvenienced with due to Spurs being allowed to get away with murder!
I know Southampton don't bring huge numbers but another set of fans potentially losing money due to this stadium fiasco.

Us
United
Everton
Southampton

Wonder from that lot how many thousands have lost money they can't get back

Cheers levy,if it gets pushed back that’s me £150 out of pocket due to hotel and train bookings. :(

It’s unbelievable the shit this lot are causing and costing fans money, but who cares about them aye

There should be a coordinated mass communication campaign (calls, emails, tweets, letters, singing grams) about the lost money and additional time/effort required to accommodate all of this shifting aimed at the Spurs, FA, and Premier League offices, with Sky, BBC, and BT alerted to the effort.

Someone should also solicit real costs to supporters of the changes and keep a running tally to be tweeted at all of those entities every day, with #SpursTaxLevyed on every tweet about it.

Even if we beat Oxford we might be drawn against a team who can't play the next round game on the Thursday so there's still hope!

Can't believe this, just booked hotel for the 3rd with no cancellation option, hope they allow us to shift it forward one day or else we lose out on £150...grrrrr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.