General Videogame Thread

Sorry, should have been more specific -

Are we looking at a big map and detailed missions? Or just "go here and do that"

Map is big. Covers from Bottom of manhattan up to Harlem (slightly smaller than real life though!)

Missions are as you would expect, generally beating up baddies, but there are some follow and recon, timed, and collection type missions too.

Currently playing Divinity original sin 2 on xbox. Possibly the best rpg ive played.

Amazing game, combat is great, story is good and the writing and voice acting is brilliant(apparently over 1 million lines of dialogue were recorded) the are some genuinely laugh out loud moments and each mission is varied. Its also a huge game. Spend 21 hours on the first map. Got to the 2nd map and its twice as big!

Game easily see myself sinking 80-100 hours in this

Watched a few vids on this. Looks great, there are too many games I want at the moment...hadn't heard of this until your post...

Anyone tried Strange Brigade
I met the lead designer a couple of times and have him on Facebook so I've seen a few videos and development bits. I haven't played it though, so this reply is rather pointless beyond telling you that I met a person.

It looks nice if you like that sort of game.

No Mans Sky....

Help needed. I got this on PS4 two years ago, it was fun at first despite all the criticism about promised features not appearing. To be fair I mainly just wandered around, or flew about. Its confusing for me (and don't get me started on Elite Dangerous!)

Anyway, it got forgotten as other things (work) took over and I read occasionally about updates and refreshes that brought the game closer to its original idea (base building/multiplayer etc.). So I cleaned up my PS4 harddrive, popped in the disc & did the updates - I think I have it as up to date as it can be but.......

I'm stuck.

I try to play a new game on second easiest setting (survival) and I just morph onto an icy planet - or an acidic planet. The view is now over the shoulder, not first person. I have no ship. I wander about for five minutes and then die from cold or poisonous air. Thats it!

Does anyone know anything about this, I so wanted it to be good. Or can anyone recommend a help site or instructions for the game in its current form?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.