Cardiff tickets

Three away games in a row going down to lower points than I expected so I think the Club are probably clamping down on Corporates selling on tickets to agencies etc.

Possibly or not as many bought platinum or not as many bothering due to other things.

Cardiff is a drag. Train also expensive.

We have about 40 on our coach

Possibly or not as many bought platinum or not as many bothering due to other things.

Cardiff is a drag. Train also expensive.

We have about 40 on our coach

You well be right about the distance and cost of travel being a deterrent.

It will be interesting to see what level Liverpool sells out at, (high or very high) that could indicate if people have given up Platinum and chasing loyalty points.

Just had an email from the ticket office saying my Cardiff tickets are on the way to the lead supporter.

Strange really as the tickets arrived on Friday.

Last edited:
Not yet it hasn’t , now down to 11000 points so you should be able to buy.

On the ticket website (as opposed to the ticket news webpage) there is a misprint in that it says 11k drop is 3pm today. So possible that they have set it up wrong on the system too and people on 11k plus are being incorrectly prevented from buying? Although you would think it would have been resolved by now...I would give them a call

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.