Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO Manchester!
My son and I are coming over from America to see the game! staying near the train station....can/should we walk to the game? goto the stadium tour Friday? places to eat/drink...........general info.....thx

HELLO Manchester!
My son and I are coming over from America to see the game! staying near the train station....can/should we walk to the game? goto the stadium tour Friday? places to eat/drink...........general info.....thx
Get the Metro up on Friday from below Piccadilly railway station & if you're both fit enough walk on game day, it's a nightmare getting a tram after the game anyway.

HELLO Manchester!
There are two train stations in central Manchester.
Piccadilly is about a 25 minute walk to the ground, or a ten minute tram ride that could be rammed if it’s near kick off.

Certainly do the tour on the Friday.

Lots of great places to eat and drink in the City Centre, what are your favourites?

We are staying near Pic. so we will walk. We are adventurist eaters (gonna try curry) but up for anything....

HELLO Manchester!
I've been over a few times, and I'll be there again in October. I stay at the Premier Inn near Piccadilly station, and it is an easy walk to and from the match. I really enjoy the walk with the crowds! Stadium tour was definitely worth it. Lots of great food and drink within easy walking distance. Enjoy!!!

I'd find a spot for Bernardo

That did cross my mind but given how, in my opinion, we struggled to build up attacks against Newcastle I opted for Gundogen

As for Sane over Bernado, I think Fulham will have a go so his pace in the break could be a great weapon. Also, he needs games and a home game to Fulham seems a pretty good place to start

HELLO Manchester!
beware of area around Piccadilly Station. Lots of homeless people / beggars. I live in Manchester and that's the dodgiest part of Manchester City centre in my opinion.

If you like Chinese food head for Faulkner Street, Manchester, M1 4FH. That's the centre of China Town.

216 bus goes from outside Morrisons in Piccadilly gardens, Piccadilly Bus station but it's about 20 mins walk from Piccadilly Station.

Deansgate, St Annes Square, Cross Street, Albert Square, Sp Peters Square, Corporation Street, Urbis, Shambles Square are the nicer parts of Manchester and all close together. I think you'll find those areas easily enough on a map.

I'd find a spot for Bernardo

That did cross my mind but given how, in my opinion, we struggled to build up attacks against Newcastle I opted for Gundogen

As for Sane over Bernado, I think Fulham will have a go so his pace in the break could be a great weapon. Also, he needs games and a home game to Fulham seems a pretty good place to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.