If liverpool won the league in our lifetime ?

Wouldn't bother me one bit. The Rags would be fucking gutted, and that's good enough for me. If we don't win it, I want them to.

I work with Rags day in day out. They are cünts to a man, every fucking one of them, no exceptions. I will talk to them, I will pass the time of day with them, but they're first and foremost cünts. Anything that pisses them cünts off is good by me. They hated us winning the league, and will be gutted if we do it back to back. If we don't win it, the next worst thing for them would be Liverpool winning it. That'll do me all day long.

I work with a rag who always has a dig if we lose but if you mention what’s going on now with PEG he sulks like fuck. I have an irrational hatred of him.

He’s 60+ as well which makes it tragic.

It will happen at some point, I’m sure.

Don’t want it to but rather them than the rags when the time comes.

Better brace yourselves.
I'd rather united win it. Absolutely detest Liverpool and their scum fans that seem to be stuck in the 80s and think violence at football still has a place.
I've seen united win it plenty of times and coped but the scousers would be next level insufferable. They still bang on about 2005

Wouldn't bother me one bit. The Rags would be fucking gutted, and that's good enough for me. If we don't win it, I want them to.

I work with Rags day in day out. They are cünts to a man, every fucking one of them, no exceptions. I will talk to them, I will pass the time of day with them, but they're first and foremost cünts. Anything that pisses them cünts off is good by me. They hated us winning the league, and will be gutted if we do it back to back. If we don't win it, the next worst thing for them would be Liverpool winning it. That'll do me all day long.

It might be a small mercy if the Dippers' year and open-top bus parade happen this season.

Be much worse if the Rags won it. You see those cunts every day. I know Liverpool fans are the weirdest most deluded bunch of cultist idiots in the country but I don’t know any of them really. One of my mate’s Sisters is married to one and that’s as far as it goes when it comes to me knowing any Liverpool fans so it wouldn’t affect my real life at all apart from being gutted City didn’t win it.

Just need to stay off the sports channels and sports media for a few months. Which I do anyway in the off-season because I need to break from football come the end of the season.

I work with a rag who always has a dig if we lose but if you mention what’s going on now with PEG he sulks like fuck. I have an irrational hatred of him.

We have a classic rag who used to hide quietly and never talk football when they had a bad result, on particularly bad days he really did go missing from the office on the Monday, but he'd always chirp up in an extremely gloaty fashion whenever we had an off day or something didn't quite go perfectly.

Of course, being from London he used to have a season ticket (of course he did) but can't get to the games any more (since they became sh*t).

Think it sickened him even more that I was just smugly ambivalent most of the time, and met his hardest goading/hoping ("Pep's gonna leave, he can't face Jose/won't work in the Prem") with a friendly smile and the words, 'oh well, never mind, I'd still rather be us than you."

The last couple of years have been lovely, but I think they were too much for him - evidenced by him leaving the company just a week or two after we wrapped up the best season everTM. YCNMIU

It doesn't bear thinking about, however bad you imagine the wankfest to be, how long it will go on for, how often it will creep into City coverage of games and how the utter bullshit will be repeated about them "doing it differently", magnify it 3 fold and it might still be worse than that.

Personally I think anyone who thinks it's un-city to hate Liverpool or that it means you're cosying up to the rags in any way shape or form needs to wake up and smell the coffee cunts on Merseyside(I can only think those getting so touchy about it have dipper mates or some such). Overall they're a horrible bunch, that are more than deserving of some the hate that has been traditionally saved exclusively for the Rags. There will always be plenty left for the Rags don't worry about that, nobody is forgetting them... times are changing though and have been for a whole decade and counting at very least. How much time do we need to pass, to make our minds up on it anyway?

Last edited:
I’m sure you would all be fine. It would just reinforce the need to step up. Good clubs with people running them who have balls always strengthen when ahead.

My club on the other hand don’t do that.

If anybody wants to set up a fund me page to help me cope with these shitebags, feel free.

I promise I will squander the lot on debauchery.

He's a rag. Sound pretty fuckin' rational to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.